Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One week left----

Here I sit so close but yet so far.... We are anxiously awaiting his arrival, me more so than Jeff. Not knowing what to expect each little twinge, pull, and cramp I wonder is this it? Is this the start?

Dane and I have had many conversations about his stay and how it has come to an end but it he never responds, and it seems as though he isn't listening.

Not feeling so good today, hopefully that means something, it should mean something right?

So I'll post some picts for your enjoyment

The Nursery:











dane-ger himself:

he has his dad's lips, no?

5 comments:

Earth blog said...

Hi there!

Unknown said...

The crib looks great! Glad that wait is finally over... =) You look great!

Amandachef said...

Good luck this week sister! Im here if you need anything!

Unknown said...

he does have jeff's lips. i cant wait to see my nephew!!!

mom said...

can't wait to see danger and to see you comfortable again!!!